December 2, 2013

celebrate / gift guide for the hostess

I have to be totally honest: I’m putting this gift guide post together a little bit on the fly (at least I picked the gifts out in advance!) but really wanted to share some of my gift ideas this week while everyone is holiday shopping!
Today I have some ideas for the hostess and throughout the week I’ll share my picks for the girls, for the guys, for the home, and some splurge favorites. Aside from the splurges, I’ve done my best to keep everything in the very affordable range. Happy shopping!!

{candle for her bedside table / notecards / entertaining cookbook I recently acquired this one and can’t wait to host a party! / favorite holiday dvd what better way for the hostess to unwind? / taper candles / monogrammed coasters / pretty matchbooks / monogrammed glassware}


No comments:

Post a Comment